Friday, December 18, 2015

I want it all

Ask me what I want. Go ahead, I finally have the answer. 

I want to wake up every morning next to the man I love. I want to roll over and kiss him gently. Good morning love. 

I want to walk down the hall and hear the shuffling of my children’s feet as they get ready for school. 

I want to do meaningful work. I want to write things about my life. About the world. About love. I want to touch people's minds and I want people to touch mine. I want to make a difference in the world, or as silly as it may sound, in someone’s world. 

I want to curl up in a sunlight-drenched chair on Sunday's and read. I want to spend the afternoons in the woods admiring the leaves on fall days, and spend the evenings wrapped up with the man I love and a cup of tea. 

I want to teach my children about the world. The good and the bad. The truth and what it means. I want to teach them to be curious and kind and accepting. I want to encourage their dreams and stand by them every step of the way. 

I want to keep learning about myself and the changing world I'm a part of. I want to accept when I am wrong and know that it's okay change my mind. 

But what I want most of all is to love and be loved. And if you ask me, I feel like I'm off to a pretty good start.



Love, 
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment