Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Odyssey; a journey

I promised myself I wouldn't make a post like this, but it's been over a month since I've posted on here.

Fear not, I am still writing. I love to write and I believe I always will. I am taking as many opportunities to share my ideas with the world as possible.

Well, as many as I have time for. Being in college takes up a lot of my time.

About a month ago I was asked to write for my school's chapter of The Odyssey Online, an online blogging platform for college students to share their thoughts and ideas. I write an article every week and I am very proud of them.

You can read them here: http://theodysseyonline.com/author/bethturnbull

These are the types of things I would have been very happy to post on this blog, however I am able to reach more people through The Odyssey.

I will still write for this blog, this blog is my baby. I won't abandon it. But I might not be able to update it quite as regularly.

I greatly appreciate every single person who takes the time of day to read my ramblings, wherever I publish them.

Love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment