First Draft

I have tried and failed to write three other blogs, so it's a good thing that four is my lucky number.

At the moment this blog has no real purpose. It probably won't change your life. It probably won't make you question your beliefs. But maybe you will be entertained, maybe you will be interested, maybe you will even be inspired.

As a young, college student I have plenty of questions about the world we live in. Is the world fair? Is it possible that an entire planet can really be fair? Are most people inherently good? How do you even become a good person? Why do I like writing rhetorical questions so much? Basically once I get talking, I have a lot to say.

Throughout this blog you will learn about my life, you will hear about my passions, and you will see the world through my eyes. And maybe you won't like what you see, but it's worth a shot.

Love,
Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broadway 2 A Day: 2016 - 2018 (Anastasia, Band's Visit, Spongebob and more)

Broadway 2 A Day: 2014 - 2017 (Hamilton, Waitress, Great Comet, DEH, Come From Away)

Broadway 2 A Day: 2012 - 2014 (Kinky Boots, Bridges of Madison County, Matilda and more)